The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Charlie Law 2nd Post

Dear Bruce,

Hi, there. I like your class notes blog. I think that's a good way to handle this sort of info. Just don't require us to post photos, O.K.? Or at least not current ones.

Here's something you may or may not want to post if you have a slow news month.

Through circumstances beyond my control I've found myself doing a political blog. A friend who works for a Capitol Hill newspaper set me up. Obviously I'm not really a pundit, but the paper was looking for somebody who has an overseas perspective (warped though it may be). I think they're trying to expand their web readership. Unfortunately, it doesn't pay anything.

Here's the link:

http://pundits.thehill.com/author/charlie-law/

Thanks for keeping up with people, Bruce.

-Charlie Law

No comments: