The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gilliam Skinner

Dear Bruce,
Mercy how it makes me feel old to be trying to sum up where my life is in just a few lines. Like most everyone of my patients, I am concerned about where health care is going and all the misinformation floating through the political world only makes it worse. You would not believe how many times I have been asked whether patient's medicare will now be taken away from them. My practice has aged and I mam spending most of my time with octogenarians and entirely too much time in the intensive care unit. My wife continues to work in my office with me. Ashley has graduated from Clemson and Rebecca is a junior there. We are all looking forward to another week this summer fixing houses on Lady's Island with the Saulkahatchie summer service project.
Hope you and yours are doing well. Thanks for the email contact.

Gilliam Skinner


No comments: