The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bob Schermer

Hi Bruce- No major changes here. Kathy and I are learning to adapt to being empty nesters. Oldest daughter Caroline will graduate from Duke in May and has been accepted at Columbia University in Manhattan and University of Washington in Seattle to their architecture programs to get a masters in design and historic preservation. I'm hoping she can preserve her old man when I get older! She's trying to make up her mind but I think leaning toward Columbia. Youngest daughter Sarah is a freshman at Elon, and now a conference rival. She loves it there. Kathy and I are hoping to see anyone who will wander down this way to Florida. I have always represented banks in commercial litigation and foreclosure work has kept me very busy for the last 3 years. I see no end in sight yet to our "crisis". After Kathy and I practicing together with one other partner for the last 15 years we decided to merge with another firm in town of seven attorney and so we are now in a large, for Bradenton, Florida anyway, firm of 10 attorneys and I now have associates to boss around. It has worked out well and life is good. Bob

No comments: