The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Graeme Thomson

Hi Bruce,
I have had a busy international travel year (by the end of November, I will have been out of the country 8 times this year). I should end the year with 60,000-70,000 miles on both US Air and American. The attached photo was taken in the Atacama Desert in northern Chile, the driest desert in the world (0.2 inches a year). This trip included a visit to the Tatio Geysers at about 12,000-13,000 feet in the Andes (and 4 degrees F)On another trip, I was in Caracas, Venezuela, and to my horror, saw a poster announcing that Air Supply would be performing there the next month. It is bad enough that they were going to Caracas. Did someone have to promote it as well?
I continue to juggle travel and life as a 53 year old with the demands of having a just turned 4-year old son. We may be wiser at our age, but we certainly do not have the energy we had 20 years ago.
Graeme

No comments: