The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jonathan Washburn

BRUCE

My daughter Julia is a sophomore at NC State, and a member of the Sigma Kappa Sorority. Her boyfriend Will is an SAE, and Julia has really blossomed in the college and sorority experience. I think she is structuring college to last about six years. My other daughter Cameron is a senior at New Hanover High School, and will be enjoying the “Discover Davidson” weekend in October. She hopes to swim in college, through no fault of my own. I will be running for District Court Judge in New Hanover and Pender County, NC (known as District 5), and my campaign will begin with the filing period in February 2010. I am accepting advice on the qualities of humility, wisdom, patience and tolerance.

Thanks for your good work.

JONATHAN

No comments: