The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mike Knowles

Bruce,

8 years since my last appearance in the class notes? I guess that makes me especially un-newsworthy or maybe just old….

Anyway, 8 years ago we were living in Sydney, Australia, having relocated there from Chicago by way of Philadelphia. We returned to the US (St Louis) in 2002, and moved back to Chicago in 2005. Peggy and I have two boys, Tim (18) and Jacob (16), who are paying us back for all the things we put our parents through. I’m terrible about keeping in touch with anyone, although I do engage in sporadic e-mail exchanges with various Whiz Kidz who are scattered throughout these United States. In the category of “it’s a small world”, our younger son ended up on the same summer basketball team with one of Brian Coffey’s sons. Brian looks especially old, grey and haggard. I look particularly young and fit.

Best Regards,

Mike

No comments: