The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tracy Upchurch

Good morning Bruce: I hope this finds you well! 8 years, jeez, let's see.... After 25 years in the private practice of law, I joined the faculty at Flagler College in September, 2007 where I teach law and government courses, primarily in the Business Administration Department. It is wonderful! My students are great kids, it is an exciting time to be at Flagler, and it is both intellectually and professionally stimulating. In fact, in January, I am starting a masters program in history. My wife Beth teaches 4th grade and our two oldest children, Emily (Davidson class of 2005) and David (Elon class of 2006) are both out on their own and live in St. Augustine so we see them almost daily. Our son Thomas will graduate from the Naval Academy this spring and will have a five year commitment to the Marine Corp. And finally, Will, our youngest, is a junior in high school and beginning his college search. We are very happy and are very blessed! There you have it, my life in a paragraph! Merry Christmas to you. Tracy

No comments: