The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rachel Wilson Kilpatrick

Dear Bruce:

Thank you for your e-mail requesting an update.

I read the notes you compile each quarter with great interest and want to express my gratitude to you.
In my career, I head the tax department of the US headquarters of a huge French conglomerate, GDF Suez. A perk is occasional trips to Paris, Brussels, and other quaint Benelux/French locales.

I am fortunate to have two teenage children--the eldest of which is a high school senior. She applied to 21 colleges and we are waiting to hear election returns. I anticipate a bout of depression when she leaves for college and would appreciate advice (and anti-depressant drugs) from my learned classmates who have endured this experience.

Warm regards,

Rachel Wilson Kilpatrick

No comments: