The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Randy Sherrill

Bruce,

I have sent you a few notes over the past several years about what is happening in my mundane everyday world, so I was surprised to see my name on the MIA list.
Several of our class were in attendance at the Davidson-UNCG game in Greensboro and had time at the pregame reception to catch up some.

I am in my ninth year of ministry here in Winston-Salem at Konnoak Hills United Methodist Church. Very involved in community ministry with the neighborhood around the church and with Open Arms Community, a community immersion ministry on the south side, of which I am President of the Board of Directors. My wife is the pastor of Burkhead United Methodist Church in the Sherwood Forest area. We have one son who lives in Kernersville with his wife and our grandpets. He is a real estate broker, but is working in the aircraft repair business until the market turns. Our daughter-in-law is working part-time and going to school, preparing for pre-pharmacy studies.

Randy Sherrill

(Ed.'s Note: Randy is correct of course. He was not MIA - only my mind was missing when I put him on the list of missing classmates. Sorry Randy. Can I plead old age yet?)

No comments: