The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scott Harbottle 1956-2009

Dear Classmates:

I received the following note this morning from Bob Schermer relaying the very sad news that Scott Harbottle died May 15th.
I remember Scott as a gentle soul whose calm demeanor and smiling eyes always seemed to help smooth out the rough edges of my day.

And even though we seemed to only catch up with each other at reunions and the very occasional email, I can already feel the
effects of the significant void that his passing creates in my life. We will miss you Scott.

Take care.

Bruce

Bruce- You may have heard, but in case not, I am shocked and saddened to
report the death of Scott Harbottle on May 15, 2009. Even as I write this
they are completing the visitation at the funeral home in Cleveland. There
will also be a service for him tomorrow. Here is the website for his obituary on the funeral home site.
http://www.funeralquestions.com/obits/dejohn/memorial.asp?listing_id=133166
Bill Gaynor from our Grey House group is attending tomorrow and has
promised to report back. There is a spot on the website to send condolences
and I am sure that those who knew his sister Lisa Harbottle Bates would want
to pass their sympathies on to her. Words escape me now. Please pass this
on as appropriate and let the alumni office know. Thanks, Bob

No comments: