The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ginny Newell

OK Bruce, So you want 8 years in 2 or 3 sentences...here goes:

For the millinium I climbed Kilimanjaro, then in 01 did the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu,, then I went into the "parental care-taking"
phase we all hit. I lost my Dad in May 06 and Mama in April 08. During this period, I continued to grow my business-ReNewell, Inc.
Fine Art Conservation serving clients from NY to Florida and NOW on Jan 17th 09, I am getting married!

(And later, after the wedding)

I married Bob Wilkins who is a Realtor with Coldwell Banker on 1/17/09 in a small private ceremony followed by a dance.
Susan and Freddy Clayton and Frank and BA Hamilton came as well as Sam and Ava Spencer, Herb Jackson and Laura Grosch,
the Avingers, the Abbotts,the Ligos. It was a blast!

Bob is the father of 4 ages 16-24. We both enjoy the arts as well as the outdoors. Career wise, I started ReNewell, Inc.
Fine Art Conservation in 1983. I restore 18th and 19thc oil paintings and works of art on paper for private collectors
and museums from NY to Florida. Conservation is a fabulous combination of science and art/art history so it has been
a rewarding and interesting career.

Is that enough Bruce-or more like, MORE than enough!

Let me know,

Ginny Newell

No comments: