The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Monday, September 8, 2008

Bruce Kemp

Bruce… all is well here.

I had not seen the news about Tony Snow’s death until after I e-mailed you… really really sad.

On bright note, I have enjoyed wearing my Davidson hoops t shirts and cap that came weeks after because the sales volume was so high, really cool that so many sold. Get a fair number of comments, all positive. Really enjoyed your stories on that wonderful adventure. I watched Detroit from the Davidson gathering bar in DC (crowd was upstairs, room so full could barely see the TVs) I watched downstairs where the view was much better, then hopped the Metro to watch the Nats beat my favorite team the Braves with walk-off in bottom of the ninth by Ryan Zimmerman on opening night. Two tough losses in short time that day, but very exciting games.

Thanks again.

Bruce Kemp

No comments: