The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Monday, September 8, 2008

Kris Childress Update

Dear Family and Friends:

Yes, the "buzz" is true.

My fiancee, Lynette Leong, and I will marry here in Singapore on November 15, 2008.

The wedding will include both a traditional Christian service at our church that morning AND a wonderful Chinese dinner party in the evening at the Amara Sanctuary Resort (http://www.amarasanctuary.com/weddings/information.html ) on the Singapore island enclave of Sentosa.

All of my family and friends outside of Singapore are, of course, VERY WELCOME to come to our wedding. IF you can make the lengthy trip to attend please let me know as soon as possible so that I can send you a formal invitation with more details and suggest hotel accomodations here. Whether you can come or not, we appreciate your prayers for our wedding and future together.

We also hope to have a post-wedding party in Charlotte, North Carolina (USA) between Xmas and New Year's 2008.

Please feel free to bring/send "Ang Pao" in any case ;-)

Thanks to everyone for their encouragement and support throughout the process of Lynette's and my courtship and my relocation here to Singapore.

Warmest regards,

Kris Childress

No comments: