The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Monday, September 8, 2008

Clark Candler

Normally I wouldn’t answer your request for news as I don’t usually have much to say, and I still don’t have much to say, but you sounded so desperate I thought I would chip in a couple of words:

Enjoyed the REM concert in Atlanta last Saturday night and got to visit briefly with my old roommate (roommate all 4 years) Bert Downs; also spotted Robert Banta (Class of ’74 maybe?) in the crowd. Also in the crowd were my son Clark (’07), my daughter (’10), and my youngest son Blake (hopeful Class of ’13).

My wife and I are taking our 25th wedding anniversary trip this summer (been married 27 years but recognitions running 2 years behind reality; some kind of time/space warp I think); taking a cruise around Italy coast for 2 weeks, culminating in a hook up with Bert Downs and his family in Verona, Italy for the REM concert there. Looking forward to it!

That’s all for now. Enjoyed your e-mail; it was so clever I was moved to respond. Great job!

(Editor's Note: I'm Bruce Holliday and I approved (and paid 20 bucks for) this ad. Thanks CC. )

No comments: