The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Monday, September 8, 2008

Jerry Suttles

To have mercy on a fellow Davidsonian, consider the following mundane items about the uninteresting.

After 17+ years near Asheville, NC, living near former Davidsonian and best friend, Charlie LaBaw, Glenda and I moved to the Charlotte area with our two boys, Cory and Colton. This was to avoid moving to the new location of my BASF programming job, Mt. Olive, NJ. We currently reside in Mt. Holly and I work for Coats North America (world's largest thread maker) in Charlotte as an Oracle (database) developer. I also teach Math and Database Development on the side. Cory is attending Liberty University as a sophomore this fall and Colton is entering the 7th grade.

I hope you are not really desperate enough to use this, but if it helps...

Seriously, thanks for doing such a good job.
Jerry

(Eds. Note:  Jerry, as Class Secretary, I do not know the meaning of "mundane".  All news is good news.  Thanks and good luck in Charlotte!  B)

No comments: