The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Henry Lomax


I haven’t written in years, but enjoy reading about our classmates spread around the world so thought I’d contribute. My wife Donna and I have stayed in Charlotte, and I’m still slogging it out in the real estate business. Kevin (KD) Doherty and I have ridden it out about 14 years now down the hall from each other – it’s been quite a ride. Even with a challenging business climate, I’m staying busy with several volunteer activities.

Our son Charlie is back in school again at CPCC, after working for several years on figuring out what direction to take. Our daughter Deanna (photo attached) just started her senior year at Davidson. As captain on the cheerleading squad, she had a front row seat for the tournament run – amazing. She’s a bio major (pre-med), so obviously got her brains, work ethic and athleticism from her mother. Last year she was a hall counselor on 1st Richardson (my freshman hall), living in Bill Lloyd’s ('76) room. Bill and his wife Carol just moved to Charlotte from Pittsburgh, so we’re looking forward to seeing more of them.

Keep up the good work.

Henry C. Lomax, Jr.

No comments: