The Clifford Trio

The Clifford Trio

Monday, September 8, 2008

David Tinkler

Good to hear from you, and glad to know that your work style hasn't changed in 30 years -- neither has mine.

It was a pleasure to see you and Debra at the basketball celebration in April. As I said at the time, I really enjoyed reading your report about your Detroit experience.

As for my report:

The Tinkler family is in our ninth year of enjoying life in Davidson. Brigid continues with her medical practice in Kannapolis, and Joel, Erin and Laura all are finding small town life to their liking (especially being part of the loyal fan base at Wildcat basketball games). I'm working in the legal department at the "red" bank, having switched from the "green" bank last summer.

My thanks to all classmates who donated to the Annual Fund.

Best regards.

David

(Eds. Note: A heartfelt thanks to David for taking on the mantle of Annual Fund Class Chair. When David writes this year, give generously. Remember, if he retires Davidson may be calling you to be Class Chair!    And you know you don't want that to happen!  Thanks David and my check is in the mail!)

No comments: